Project Selection- My Decision
I chose to do the film project. I founded my own film company and I got to study film-making with New York Film Academy in Orlando. I am a writer, artist, director, actor, producer, and more. I have access to and experience using Adobe Premiere Pro, along with having many stories that are ready to go into pre-production.
The project that I am producing is a less complex variation of my script: "Malice." It is a sci-fi/ action story about a teenager who is reborn as a vigilante, bent on destruction, after the murder of his mother, by a cult which has plans to spellbind an entire city and then the world. Malice's character is not a hero bound by justice, but vengeance. In fact he is no hero at all; he is simply a vigilante. I pulled inspiration from, both, "Ghost in the Shell" and "V for Vendetta" when I was conceptualizing the visual aspects of the idea. The story is something that I have been planning on working on since the summer.
I am putting together a group of actors and filmmakers to help me produce this. My team would likely capture audio, behind-the-scenes footage, and act as extras. I have a cousin, who is a photographer, that collaborates with me, and she'll most likely help me produce it. Whether I act in it, or find someone to act the main role is something that I am still conceptualizing. It requires stunt skills and as a martial artist and stunt coordinator, i'd trust myself to do the stunts to keep people from getting injured. But I will most likely try to get behind the camera, because I'd like to film my own project.
The project that I am producing is a less complex variation of my script: "Malice." It is a sci-fi/ action story about a teenager who is reborn as a vigilante, bent on destruction, after the murder of his mother, by a cult which has plans to spellbind an entire city and then the world. Malice's character is not a hero bound by justice, but vengeance. In fact he is no hero at all; he is simply a vigilante. I pulled inspiration from, both, "Ghost in the Shell" and "V for Vendetta" when I was conceptualizing the visual aspects of the idea. The story is something that I have been planning on working on since the summer.
I am putting together a group of actors and filmmakers to help me produce this. My team would likely capture audio, behind-the-scenes footage, and act as extras. I have a cousin, who is a photographer, that collaborates with me, and she'll most likely help me produce it. Whether I act in it, or find someone to act the main role is something that I am still conceptualizing. It requires stunt skills and as a martial artist and stunt coordinator, i'd trust myself to do the stunts to keep people from getting injured. But I will most likely try to get behind the camera, because I'd like to film my own project.
Comments
Post a Comment