Project Selection - Magazine
I am interested in magazine publishing and advertisements within graphic novels and comics. There are a lot of good ways to market films through publishing. There is also a multitude of insight on the production of many films that came from interviews with some very famous actors within the industry. Watching "All the President's Men" and "The Newsroom" gave me a contrasting impression on journalism. I understood, before, that the press is for public consumption and awareness (when it wants to showcase something that can get them views), but there is a lot that I was not aware of, such as the hunt for information and the different levels of journalism within a corporate entity. I have a greater understanding and respect for journalists now, even though I still maintain that their bias is not universally acceptable.
On the magazine post, I believe that I am quite fit to do such a task. I am a photographer, writer, artist, and I know a number of successful people. I, however, have no interest in doing the magazine project, because I want to do the film project. A challenge would be that I wouldn't be interested in planning out 90 pages of a magazine when I could be working on a film or a comic for Dark Moon Entertainment, the production company that I founded in February 2017.
Comments
Post a Comment