Make-up

Below is a video of my make-up work for the film project.

I did the make-up for the filming. I cut out a piece of a silver mask and glued it to my cheek and tried my hardest to make it seem as though the metal was embedded within my skin. I folded glue over the metal and clear some glue from it to allow it to seem clean and still maintain its luster. I do face painting, so I used my face paint to throw on some symbols that fill the style of which our cult would wear. I also sprayed my hair red to add a bit more to my character. The red, is symbolism for the fact that the character is blood soaked. I used purple paint as eyeshadow simply to add more coloration to the culture and world that I would have to build when working on a longer variation of this project. After I worked on myself, I got my dad in a chair to make his eyes seem deeper in darkness using black face paint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malice - Target Audience

Ghost in the Shell (2017) Marketing Plan